Monday, March 19, 2012

Still hungover?

Oh, I forgot to write a blog post dedicated to St. Patrick's Day because I guess as a blogger, you're supposed to do things like that.



I wish I could use the excuse that I was too drunk to even work a computer because as a freckly Irish lass I was celebrating leprechaun day.

But I actually went to my nanas house and ate a boiled dinner even though they don't do that in Ireland and then I went and got froyo with my cousins and friends because thats we do when we need to escape the crazy adults in our family. (because as a 21 year old, I'm not an adult yet, right?)


Anyway - Happy St. Patrick's Day 2 days late. I hope you didn't get arrested. Unless you were those really obnoxious drunk teenagers at the parade every year who think they're super awesome for getting shit faced around a bunch of Southie families...

Is anyone else getting sunburnt on your back porch on this beautiful day? Am I the only one on Spring Break right now because my school sucks and waited until everyone else went back to school? Does this count as a good blog post for the day?

Well, it's good enough for a Monday after St. Patrick's weekend...
How long until you'll stop gagging after someone mentions Baileys?

No comments:

Post a Comment