Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday at Sephora


So, since my entire family consists of women, it was pretty easy to get their Christmas presents. I got everyone’s presents from Sephora. lol My cousins, my sister, my three closest friends. I spent so much money but it was worth it because they were on sale and I love my girls to pieces and if I had a million dollars I would spend it all on them. Me and my sister got my mom’s present too which is nice :) And we got my dad an awesome present that he’s going to love. I’m pretty excited for this Christmas. And for the rest of my family, like my aunts and stuff.. I’m just going to make some delicious goodies and make goodie bags up filled with different baked goods that I found online. :) 
I got myself something too. I have been wanting a new comforter forever. Like a really comfy one that I can sleep with and be warm and cozy. I went to Macys and found a Calvin Klein white comforter that was originally 220 dollars and I only paid 80 bucks for it. AWESOME, RIGHT?! I was so excited. I am so excited. 
My mouth hurts so much right now. Its been a week since I got my two wisdom teeth out but then I got dry sockets so it’s been really painful all week. :( I’m exhausted too since I’ve been up all night. I’m going to eat some oatmeal that I swirled some pumpkin maple butter in (my friend gave me  a jar of it for my birthday!) and it’s super delish and I’m going to curl up in my new comfy cozy comforter and drift off into a medicine induced sleep.


Since I love Sephora and they have some pretty good deals, I'm going to post some of the stuff they have on sale that caught my eye.
Happy Holidays xo

No comments:

Post a Comment