Friday, November 25, 2011

So, you've stumbled across this blog that you think is about Freckles...


I've been trying my best to get some traffic to my site and according to my stats I've been getting a few curious visits. I just wanted to say hello and that I am brand new at this whole blogging/creating my own website thing and I hope to gain some loyal followers. It's not going to consist of only beauty and makeup type things like the posts I've put up recently. I want to build a place that makes teens and twenty-something women want to come and see what I've put up. I do want to talk fashion, beauty and material things but I also want to talk high school, college, education and advice on how to get through all of that. I want to discuss body acceptance and health.  I want opinions flying and I want people to want to write for the site and tell people about it. I want to create a positive environment for women. I check certain blogs and websites daily loving every article, opinion, writer and I want to be part of that community by building something of my own.

If you've stumbled across this blog to see what I'm all about it, I ask you to bookmark it... come back tomorrow and the next day and the next day and watch the progress that will come. My name is Alex, I am 21 years old and I'm a college girl who is trying to follow a dream from a long, long time ago. Be part of it. :)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alex! Thank you very much for saying hi and that you liked that post haha. That was written over a year ago now, and while I've gained a few more followers it's still my most-commented post to date! :-) Good luck with your blog- just write whatever the heck you like, and don't ever let it be a chore. Sometimes I get bored and uninspired, and I just don't post for a few days- I definitely prefer this to pressuring myself into writing forced posts! Have fun! (And yay, now I'm your first Google follower)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO happy that you responded. You are my first Google follower and my very first commenter. It means A LOT. :) It was a great post and it certainly made me feel a hell of a lot better about this whole blogging thing ;) Thank you so much for the encouragement. Again, it means a lot!

    ReplyDelete