Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving: Caramel Stuffed Apple Cider Cookies

Apple Cider Cookies stuffed with Caramel and another one that is Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies! Sounds amazing, right? I found both of these recipes online recently and have never made them before so I’m hoping they turn out awesome. I really want to make them for Christmas gifts, so this is a Thanksgiving test run. They came out good and smell delish. I want to gobble (ha) 'em up but I can't because of my stupid mouth and the big gaping hole in them. The first two pictures are the cookies with the caramel inside of them and the last one is a picture of a cookie with the caramel and choco chips upside down because the caramel was dripping all over the counter. Oops! Well, these are my treats I made for the family for Thanksgiving tomorrow. I hope its a hit because then I can make them for Christmas presents! Woo hoo!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you have a lovely holiday, xoxo



You can find the recipe for Caramel Stuffed Apple Cider Cookies here. I encourage you to look through this wonderful blog. There are so many recipes. This lady is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment