Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Macy's Day Parade 1924

Look at Mickey! I can't remember the last time I watched this parade but I wanted to this  year, so I set my alarm and am watching the wonderful guests and familiar giant cartoon characters from my childhood. 

I am excited to eat some awesome turkey, stuffing, potatoes, etc., at my Nana's house with the family. I am grateful I have a house and a family to gather with. I am grateful for the wonderful sister and cousins I have that I am so close to. I plan on actually putting some effort into my appearance today instead of throwing on the usual jeans and sweatshirt. haha. I'm pretty excited to hang out with my cousins and sister and I am so grateful to have them to be excited about. I hope all of you can share this day with someone you are thankful for whether it be with your family, the love of your life, your loyal puppy or maybe you can be thankful for the quiet time and sleep in if you're on your own today! Whatever your situation is, Happy Thanksgiving! At least you can grab some food and stuff your face like I plan on doing. ;]

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment